Marvell ARMADA XP MicroServer on Module
MXM-II Form Factor System on Module
- Marvell 1.6GHz Quad ARMv7 Cores
- 2GB DDR3-1600 Memory with 8-Bit ECC
- On-Board 8Byte SPI NOR and 512MByte SLC NAND
- High Speed XOR DMA Engine for RAID Storage Applications
- Dual SATA Gen 2 (1.5Gbit or 3Gbit/sec) Channels
The ARMADA XP (Extreme Performance) series of multicore processors is the industry's first quad-core ARM processor designed for enterprise-class cloud computing applications. The ARMADA XP series integrates four Marvell designed ARM compliant 1.6GHz CPU cores along with a host of I/O peripherals to offer one of the highest levels of integration in the industry. By employing advanced design methodology and process technology, the ARMADA XP delivers the best performance per watt to empower emerging cloud computing applications ranging from high performance networking and web servers to high volume home server products like Network Attached Storage (NAS) and media servers.